Locum Clinical Psychologist - Neuro Rehab - East
- Locum Clinical Psychologist - Neuro Rehab
- 35.00 - 40.00 per hour depending on experience
- Clinical Psychologist
- Band 8A
- 01223 813838
Locum Clinical Psychologist required in Nottinghamshire
Private Sector - Neuro-rehabilitation
Hours: 2 days a week (part time)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Locum, ongoing
Pay: 35.00 - 40.00 per hour depending on experience
We are looking for a neuro-rehab experienced Clinical Psychologist who can provide 1.5 days locum cover per week within our private client's Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service in Nottinghamshire.
The post holder will be based at the Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre providing a high quality specialist neuropsychology service within the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team.
To be considered, you will have:
- HCPC registration
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Experience in brain injury rehabilitation is essential
- Additional qualification in Neuropsychology (desirable)
- Experience in conducting, interpreting and communicating findings from complex neuropsychological assessments is essential
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
For more info relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
to apply for this job.