- Head of Nursing
- West Midlands
- 50,000 per annum
- Healthcare Manager
- Nurse Manager
- 01223 813838
Head of Nursing
50,000 per annum
Our client are looking to recruit a Head of Nursing for their specialist acute rehab facility. The service provides intensive assessment and rehabilitation for a spectrum of neurological conditions including acquired brain injury, spinal injury and stroke. Alongside longer-term support for individuals with progressive neurological conditions such as Huntington's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone disease and Parkinson`s disease.
- In conjunction with the Senior Management Team, the post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day Nursing and Rehab Assistant management of the Hunters Moor services.
- Developing and supporting the implementation of new initiatives within nursing.
- Ensuring the workforce operates within the Clinical Governance framework to deliver a high quality service to patients and carers with responsibility for ensuring at all times services are person centred.
- Be a visible and proactive leader, liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to enable a seamless delivery of care.
- Have direct line management of nursing and rehab assistant teams across the service.
- Perform tasks requested by the Senior Management Team in order to achieve the effective operational management of the Unit.
- You will need to be a qualified nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC registration.
- Alongside demonstrative experience of a similar position, delivering nursing care, along with the ability to direct and supervise our rehabilitation teams to achieve the highest standards.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position. This needs to include clinical competence in Peg Care, Catheterisation, wound care, bowel care.
- There also needs to be current experience of Brain injury , acquired brain injury and spinal care.
- Actively worked as a senior hands on clinician with some management experience.
Client benefits include:
Employee Assistance Line (24 hour)
Retail discount scheme
Refer a Friend scheme
Amazing development and training opportunities
They will pay for your annual NMC registration fee
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Ben at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
to apply for this job.