Forensic Social Worker - Forensic CMHT - Part Remote
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire - With some remote working
Contract: Locum, 6 months initially
Hours: Up to 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
Service: Forensic Community Mental Health
On behalf of our NHS client Mind Professionals are looking for a Forensic Social Worker for a locum role with a Forensic CMHT based in Oxfordshire.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team based in Oxford and will have the option for some remote working.
- Work with service users and their carers to assess their needs, identify options to meet those needs and negotiate, deliver and review appropriate care, working towards recovery.
- Take on the role of social supervisor for conditionally discharged restricted patients.
- Give guidance and advice to staff members within the service regarding statutory and policy procedural responsibilities i.e. Mental Health Act, Safeguarding Adults and Children, MAPPA, Care Act etc.
- Carry out the role of Care Co-ordinator to an allocated number of service users and take responsibility for ensuring that patientâ??s care is assessed, planned and reviewed as part of the Care Programme Approach.
- SWE Registration
- Qualification in social work: CQSW, DipSW and/or social work undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Previous experience in a relevant role/setting
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.