- Deputy Hospital Director
- East Midlands
- Hospital Director
- Deputy Ward Manager
- 01223 813838
Deputy Hospital Director
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Full Time, 37.5 hours
Learning Disability and Autism service
On behalf of our Independent Sector client Mind Professionals are looking for aÂ Registered Nurse, with previous experience of working within the NHS and/or private sector with people with learning disabilities and/or autism, for a permanent Deputy Hospital Director role.Â
You will lead, manage and influence both the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver great healthcare.
You will join an inpatient service and will work alongside an established Multi-Professional Team providing care to adults aged between 18 and 65 years old with complex needs who may have a primary diagnosis of learning disability, mental health issue and/or and autism.
- Competitive annual salary
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave â?? plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and on-site parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Kat (Kathryn) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.