Consultant Psychiatrist - Psychiatric Intensive Care (PICU)
Location: Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
On behalf of our client, we invite applications for a substantive Consultant Psychiatrist role within an Independent Sector Hospital PICU unit, based in the East Midlands.
You will work alongside a Speciality Doctor and full MDT including Ward Managers, Charge Nurses, Night Managers, Support Workers, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Activity Coordinators, the Senior Management Team and discharge co-ordinators from local NHS trusts.
You will have a dedicated Speciality doctor to support your clinical duties, your own office, and administrative support.
Employee Benefits include:
- A very competitive salary.
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Generous annual leave entitlement and study leave to attend CPD
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Opportunity to take a lead role within the hospital
- Access to funded CPD courses
- Access to an Employee Assistant Programme offering confidential emotional and practical support and advice
- Company pension scheme
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.