Consultant Psychiatrist - Outpatients - Essex - East
- Consultant Psychiatrist - Outpatients - Essex
- 01223 813838
Consultant Psychiatrist - Outpatients - Essex
Location: Rayleigh, Essex
Service: Adult Community
Hours: 37.5 per week
Start date ASAP for one month initially
Mind Professionals are seeking a Consultant Psychiatrist for an Adult Outpatient service in Rayleigh, Essex.
Community Mental Health Teams are split into, First Response Recovery and Wellbeing and Access and Assessment.
The team is made up of psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, psychologists, occupational therapists and talking therapy practitioners who will be involved in your assessment as appropriate, ensuring treatment is started at the first assessment.
You will have:
- AC approval
- GMC registration
For more information please contact: Kathryn at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.