Consultant Psychiatrist - Older Adult Community - Dementia - East
- Consultant Psychiatrist - Older Adult Community - Dementia
- 01223 813838
Consultant Psychiatrist - Older Adult Community - Dementia
Service: Older Adult Community - Specialist Dementia Service
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 hours
Contract: 1 month initially
Hourly Rate: Negotiable
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Mind Professionals are recruiting, on behalf of our client, for a Consultant Psychiatrist to work within a General Adult Community service in Essex.
For full details, please contact: Kat at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.