Consultant Psychiatrist - Liaison - West Midlands
- Consultant Psychiatrist - Liaison
- West Midlands
- 01223 813838
Consultant Psychiatrist - Liaison
Service Setting: Liaison
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Duration: Ongoing (to be reviewed monthly)
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week.
We are looking for a consultant psychiatrist to provide ongoing locum support to a liaison service based in Birmingham.
You will have experience of working in a mental health team setting.
- GMC registration
- Section 12 approved
- AC Approval (desirable)
- RiO experience (desirable)
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
For full details, please contact Kat Elliott on 01223 813838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide
to apply for this job.