Locum CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrist - Eating Disorders in West Sussex
Locum Specialty Doctor and Associate Specialists requirements also available.
**Negotiable rates and support towards Accommodation and Travel**
Hours: 40 hours, full time ideally- can be flexible on hours
Start date: ASAP
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Contract: Locum, on-going
Service: CAMHS Eating Disorders - Community service
We are looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist who can offer expert locum support to a CAMHS Eating Disorders service based within the community.
The ideal Consultant will have CAMHS and Eating Disorders experience and full GMC registration.
The service is based within an inpatient service which is one of the countryâ??s leading hospitals for treating children and young people with serious mental health problems and eating disorders. The locum will play an integral part in prioritising the delivery of a safe, effective and caring service to those young people with an eating disorder and their families.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
For more info relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Erin at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to apply for this job.