Community Psychiatric Nurse - West Midlands
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- West Midlands
- 23.43 per hour
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Community Psychiatric Nurse
Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
Location: West Midlands
Hours - Up to full time 37.5 hours per week (flexible, may consider part time)
Rate: 23.74 per hour
Contract: Locum - ASAP start. Until June 2021 in the first instance
Our client is seeking an experienced RMN for an adult mental health service based in Longbridge.
The role will involve care co-ordination of a defined number of casework, combined with phone contacts, home visits in line with Covid restrictions in place, in addition you will provide support with the running of the depot clinic in place at the Centre.
- NMC registration
If you would like to arrange a conversation about the role or would like to apply, please contact Sarah on 01223 813 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide.
to apply for this job.