Community Psychiatric Nurse - London South West
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- London South West
- 26.85 per hour
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Band 6
Location: South West London
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm)
We are looking for Community Psychiatric Nurses to provide locum cover to one of three Community Mental Health Teams in a South West London borough.
The team provides support to people with severe and enduring or acute mental health problems to address their mental health and social care needs and comprises professionals from the fields of: psychiatry, nursing, social work, occupational therapy, employment, and psychology.
- NMC registration (Mental Health)
- Community experience
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.