Locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
Service: Specialist Psychosis Team
Pay: 23.74 per hour (via an umbrella company)
Contract: Locum, 12 weeks initially
Hours: Up to full time. Mon-Fri 9-5
Location: Braintree, Essex
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse for a role with a Specialist Psychosis Team based in Braintree, Essex.
You will be required to travel to various service site locations in response to the demands of the service, so a driving licence and access to a car is essential.
-2 years post-qualifying experience in mental health
- NMC registration (mental health)
- Car driver with access to a vehicle
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.