Community Psychiatric Nurse - Older Adults - South East
- Community Psychiatric Nurse - Older Adults
- South East
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Band 6 - Older Peopleâ??s Community Mental Health
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Hours: Up to full time (37.5 hours)
Duration: 12 weeks initially
We are looking for a CPN to provide locum cover to an Essex based Community Mental Health Service for older adults.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.