Community Psychiatric Nurse - Older Adult Community - North
- Community Psychiatric Nurse - Older Adult Community
- up to 23.74 (depending on banding)
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Older Adult Community - Northamptonshire
Service: Community Mental Health Service
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Hours: Part or Full Time - 4 or 5 days per week (to be agreed)
Contract: Locum ASAP until the 29 January 2021 initially
Band: 5 or 6
We are looking for an experienced community psychiatric nurse to work 4 or 5 days a week for a Community Mental Health service in Corby.
You will work with people over 65 with functional and organic mental illness.
You will have:
- NMC registration
- Community experience
- A driving licence and own vehicle
- NHS Smartcard
For more information please contact: Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.