Community Psychiatric Nurse - First Response Team - Band 6
Service: First Response Team
Contract: Locum (12 weeks initially)
Hours: Up to full time. Mon-Fri 9-5
Location: Basildon, Essex
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a Community Psychiatric Nurse for a role with first response team based in Basildon, Essex.
The First Response Team provides assessment and short term treatment for service users, following GP referral.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team and will work in close co-operation with hospital based and primary health care based professionals.
- NMC registration (mental health)
- Experience of community working, caseload management, depot administration, duty and safeguarding
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.