Community Psychiatric Nurse - CAMHS Eating Disorders - Band 6
Location: Radlett, Hertfordshire
Contract: Locum. ASAP start - On-going
Hours: Up to full time. 37.5 hours Mon-Fri 9-5. Part time may also be considered.
Service Setting: Eating Disorders
We are looking for a Band 6 CPN to provide locum cover to a medical monitoring clinic within an eating disorder service for young people, based in Hertfordshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Therapeutic work with young people with an eating disorder using a family based approach, motivational enhancement therapy and CBT-E
- Checking patients blood pressures, pulses, blood sugars and weight, taking action if the results require it i.e. supporting a patient to drink an Ensure supplement drink and sending them to A&E if required.
- Updating the team doctor, care co-ordinator and notes.
- Calling patients due to attend clinic on the day to check they are covid symptom free
- Registration with NMC (mental health)
For more information, detailed job description and person specification, or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.