Community Psychiatric Nurse - Community - South
- Community Psychiatric Nurse - Community
- 24.94 per hour
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Community
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Contract: Locum. ASAP start - On-going
Hours: Up to full time. 37.5 hours Mon-Fri 9-5. Part time may also be considered.
Service Setting: Community Mental Health
We are looking for a Band 6 CPNs to provide locum cover to a community mental health team based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Duties include cover for LAI, Clozapine clinics, home depots, care coordination, duty and IAs.
- Registration with NMC (mental health)
- Community experience
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.