Community Mental Health Nurse - London South West
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- London South West
- 26.85 per hour
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Community Mental Health Nurse - Adult Assessment Team
Location: South West London
Hours: Full Time, Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours)
Mind Professionals are looking for a Community Mental Health Nurse with availability to work within an assessment team based in South West London.
The service is a specialist, community-focused, mental health service for adults (18 to 75) whose mental health problems, because of their seriousness or complexity, cannot be effectively treated within primary care.
The assessment team provides an assessment and sign posting service, where all referrals are channelled through one team and directed to receive appropriate care.
- NMC registration (RMN)
- Experience of working in a community setting
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.