Community Mental Health Nurse - Early Intervention - London
- Community Mental Health Nurse - Early Intervention
- 26.85 per hour
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Community Mental Health Nurse - Band 6 - Early Intervention
Location: Kingston and Richmond, Greater London
Hours: Up to Full Time, Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours)
Mind Professionals are looking for a Band 6 CPN with availability to provide locum cover in London. You will work within an early intervention service and will see patients face to face in Kingston and Richmond boroughs.
The service offers comprehensive professional help to adults as soon as possible after the onset of psychosis, in order to minimise the impact on a person's life.
- NMC registration (RMN)
- Experience of working in a community setting
A car user is not essential.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.