- Clinical Unit Manager
- South East
- Up to 45,000 (depending on experience)
- Nursing Care
- Ward Manager
- Ward Manager
- 01223 813838
Clinical Unit Manager
Service: CAMHS Eating Disorder
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Annual Salary: up to 45,000, Depending on experience
Are you a compassionate Ward Manager or experienced Mental Health Nurse who is keen to join an established, private organisation with a unique approach to delivering care?
You will provide clinical management and leadership to the ward team; acting as a role model within the service to foster a culture of professional development and excellent standards of care, promote positive team building and set priorities, objectives and goals.
- Ideally 2 years; experience in a supervisory capacity within a relevant care setting (ideally CAMHS)
This is a hugely rewarding role, with excellent benefits such as:
Annual salary of Â£40,000 - Â£45,000
The equivalent of 33 days annual leave â?? plus your birthday off!
Free meals and parking
Wellbeing support and activities
Career development and training
Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.