Clinical Psychologist - Autism/LD - East Midlands
- Clinical Psychologist - Autism/LD
- East Midlands
- 35.00 - 36.00 per hour
- Clinical Psychologist
- Band 8A
- 01223 813838
Clinical Psychologist - Autism/LD
35.00 - 36.00 per hour
Our client is looking for a Clinical Psychologist to work part-time (two or three days per week) at their specialist residential service in Lincolnshire. The service is for adults with autism and who may present with behaviours that challenge.
- Diagnosis of autism
- Challenging behaviour
- Communication challenges
- Associated complex needs
- Likely history of multiple exclusions and placement or family breakdowns
- May have an ECHP (Education Healthcare Plan)
- May be subjected to DoLS (Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards) or Care Orders
The successful candidate must have LD/Autism experience and must be HCPC registered as a Clinical Psychologist.
The successful locum will have an Assistant Psychologist working alongside them.
If you would like to arrange a conversation about the role, an informal visit or would like to apply, please contact the recruitment team on 01223 813 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide.
to apply for this job.