Care Co-ordinator (Social Worker/Mental Health Nurse/Occupational Therapist) - South West
- Care Co-ordinator (Social Worker/Mental Health Nurse/Occupational Therapist)
- South West
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Care Co-ordinator (Social Worker/Mental Health Nurse/Occupational Therapist)
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a care coordinator with a core Profession of Social worker, Mental Health Nurse, or Occupational Therapist.
You will have experience of working within a CAMHS service and preferably have experience of working within a community team.
For more information please contact: Kathryn at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.