CAMHS Practitioner - London South East
- CAMHS Practitioner
- London South East
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- Band 7
- 01223 813838
CAMHS Practitioner - South East London
Location: South East London
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours per week
Service: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
Band: 6 or 7 (banding dependent on experience)
On behalf of our NHS client Mind Professionals are looking for a Social Worker with experience of working with children and adolescents for a locum Practitioner role with a South East London based CAMHS team.
- Previous experience in relevant clinical role/setting
- SWE registration
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Ben at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.