Band 7 CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner
Location: Radlett, Hertfordshire
Contract: Locum. ASAP start - On-going
Hours: Up to full time. 37.5 hours Mon-Fri 9-5. Part time may also be considered.
Service Setting: CAMHS
We are looking for a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner to provide locum cover to a CAMHS team based in Radlett, Hertfordshire.
You will work with children up to the age of 18 with problems of behavioural, emotional, psychological or mental health issues.
You will have experience of working with children and will be a registered clinical psychologist, family therapist or child psychotherapist or a therapeutically trained qualified nurse or social worker.
- Registration with NMC / HCPC / SWE / BABCP / UKCP / AFT (as relevant to profession)
- CAMHS experience
For more information, detailed job description and person specification, or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.