Band 6 Registered learning Disability Nurse- REMOTE - Anywhere
- Band 6 Registered learning Disability Nurse- REMOTE
- Nursing Care
- RNLD - Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Community Charge learning Disability Nurse
Location: Suffolk/ Remote Working
Service: CAMHS - LD
Hours: Up to Full Time (Flexible Hours)
Contract: Locum up to 6 months
Hourly Rate: Band 6 -23.32 per hour (Via an Umbrella Company)
Mind Professionals are looking for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse to provide support to a community CAMHS LD team.
-NMC Registered RNLD
-Experience working with children (Desirable)
For more info relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.