Band 6 CPN /Social Worker - South
- Band 6 CPN /Social Worker
- 23.74 per hour
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse / Social Worker - Remote
Location: High Wycombe
Hours - 37.5 hours per week: Mon â?? Fri some remote (Flexible working arrangements will be considered)
Rate: 23.74 per hour
Contract: Locum - ASAP start - Reviewed Monthly
Our client is seeking a CPN or Social Worker for their community based older adults service based in High Wycombe. You will have experience of a broad range of mental health conditions and have the ability to care co-ordinate and will be responsible for:
- Carrying out social care and or mental health assessments for older people with a variety of mental health needs in the community.
- Providing support to carers and families of patients with dementia
- A car is essential as it is a community-based role
- ASYE programme certification
- Good IT skills as some assessments are done on teams or virtually.
- CPNâ??s must be able to do Depots.
- SW must have good knowledge of the care act and safeguarding.
If you would like to arrange a conversation about the role or would like to apply, please contact Sarah on 01223 813 838 or email email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide.
to apply for this job.