Band 6 CPN - North West
- Band 6 CPN
- North West
- 23.74 per hour
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Band 6 CPN
23.00 - 25.00 per hour
Our client is looking for a Band 6 CPN to join their Adult CMHT in Manchester. They are looking for somebody to start immediately for an initial 3 month placement. The role is working 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
They are looking for a CPN with previous experience of working within a CMHT and working with clients who have complex severe and enduring mental health needs.
Registration with the NMC as an RMN.
Safeguarding, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act - Mandatory
Knowledge of the PARIS IT system is desirable.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Ben at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide.
to apply for this job.