Band 6 Care Co-ordinator - Adult Mental Health - Home Counties
- Band 6 Care Co-ordinator - Adult Mental Health
- Home Counties
- 23.74 per hour
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Band 6 Care co-ordinator - Adult Mental Health - RMN
Rate: 23.74 per hour
Hours - 37.5 hours per week: Mon- Fri (part time hours maybe considered)
Contract: Locum - ASAP start. 3 months minimum
We are seeking an NMC registered Care Co-ordinator with community mental health experience to provide locum cover to an Adult Mental Health team based in Oxford.
Applicants will take on a case load of patients and should be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
-Community Mental health experience is essential
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- NMC registration (mental health)
If you would like to arrange a conversation about the role or would like to apply, please contact Sarah on 01223 813 838 or email email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide.
to apply for this job.