Associate Specialist Psychiatrist - Home Treatment Team - West Midlands
- Associate Specialist Psychiatrist - Home Treatment Team
- West Midlands
- Associate Specialist
- 01223 813838
Locum Associate Specialist / Middle Grade Psychiatrist - Home Treatment Team
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Contract: Locum, on-going (to be reviewed monthly)
Service: Home Treatment Team
We are looking for an Associate Specialist or Middle Grade Psychiatrist with experience of working in a mental health team setting, to provide locum cover for a Birmingham based Home Treatment Team.
You will have full GMC registration and licence to practice and will ideally be Section 12 approved.
For full details, please contact Kat at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.