Apprentice Administrator - MIND Therapies Service
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice administrator to join MIND Professionalsâ?? Cambridge based MIND Therapies Service.
The service provides Autism Diagnostic Assessments for Adults and Children and Psychological Therapy for adults and young people with mild to moderate mental health issues or with other psychological difficulties.
This is an office-based role and office hours are 08:30am to 17:00pm. The apprentice will join a close-knit team and will be based in a fast-paced office which receives a high volume of emails and phone calls every day.
About MIND Professionals:
MIND Professionals are a Cambridge based organisation providing Autism Diagnostic Assessments for Adults and Children and Psychological Therapy for adults and young people with mental health issues and other psychological difficulties.
Total hours per week: 37.5 - Mon-Fri (includes 1 day per week for apprenticeship programme study) 08:30 â?? 17:00
Location: Stow-cum-Quy, Cambridgeshire
Expected duration: 18 Months
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level 3 (A level)
Annual wage: 11,700.00
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the phone, dealing with service enquiries, transferring calls and taking messages
- Liaising with contacts
- Issuing booking confirmations and other case documents to clients and clinicians.
- Carrying out general office, business and administration tasks for the wider MIND Professionals team, as required
- Liaising with the compliance team to ensure Therapies clinicians have provided the required documentation prior to assessment appointments
- Report proof reading and basic stock-checking
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
To complete the training for your successful achievement you will study the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours as set out in the specification leading to final End Point Assessment for the Business Administration Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We will provide an apprentice with the opportunity to progress and grow within our organisation. A permanent position will be available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grade 4 or above) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or above) Essential
to apply for this job.