Adult Nurse - Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care
Hours: Up to full time, 38.5 hours per week
Service: Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care
Salary: 34,895 to 38,298 per annum
Mind Professionals are looking for an Adult Nurse with experience in tracheostomy care, for a permanent position based at a Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care in Nottingham.
You will act as Primary Nurse, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input residents receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
You will contribute towards MDT working, risk assessment management and a programme of on-going clinical improvement and will provide nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes.
Employee benefits include:
- Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
- Competitive pay structure
- Continuing Professional Development up to Masterâ??s degree level
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Previous experience in a relevant clinical role/setting
- NMC registration
- Tracheostomy care experience
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.